February has been a great month, and I am expecting March to be even better! I love making lists and setting goals, and I thought it would be neat to post my monthly goals/to do lists on the blog and keep you guys posted on how I’m doing with them! It’s a great way for me to prioritize my monthly to-do list, and it’s also a great tool for accountability! At the end of the month I will come back and let you guys know how I managed with my to-do list! So, here’s what I’ve got for March!
- Read two books. I absolutely love to read, but I don’t pick up a good novel daily, or even weekly. Reading isn’t something that comes to mind when I am bored and looking for something fun to do. However, when I do find a great book, I become obsessed and I can’t put it down! Then I wonder why I don’t read more!? I just finished reading The Choice by Nicholas Sparks and I loved it and it put me in the best mood! I love escaping into a different world while reading, and so I want to do it more often! Anyway, on my book list for March are these two books: The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain and also The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain. I read Necessary Lies by this same author over the summer and I just about died; It was SO good. Now I want to read all of her books!
2. Exercise four times per week. I have been pretty good about this over the past year, but the serious fatigue during my early pregnancy kind of messed up my routine. I want to hold myself accountable and exercise at least four times per week. I always feel great after I exercise, and I know it will help me to have a healthier pregnancy!
3. Try a new restaurant. Jared and I are terrible about eating at the same handful of restaurants over and over again, just because we know they are soo great. This month I want to find a new awesome restaurant! If you have any recommendations, let me know! 🙂
4. Complete baby registry! Ah! I am just about 17 weeks, which is almost halfway there! How crazy! Anyway, I don’t want to leave things lingering until the last minute, such as decorating the nursery or completing the registry. This month we are going to knock out registering and I know it’s going to be so much fun! I am just a little intimidated because I want to make sure I register for all the essentials and I don’t want to forget anything! I feel like I have no idea what I’m doing….Haha! Any tips???
5. Get up to date in my pregnancy journal. Dang. I hate that I’ve gotten behind. I ordered the most adorable journal as soon as I found out I was pregnant, and I’ve done a terrible job of writing in it regularly. The last time I wrote in it was at 10 weeks and we still didn’t know the gender! I am going to try to start writing in it weekly so that I don’t get too far behind. I know I will love having this journal to look back on later.
Those are my March to-do’s! Hopefully at the end of the month I will be able to come back and tell you about how I have completed each of these five items!
Do you guys have any goals or things you would like to accomplish this month? I love this month because it’s when it starts to get warm and all of the stores put out the bright spring decor! I just love it all! I’m not so sure how I feel about seeing bathing suits out, though…..Yikes.
Anyway, I’ll be back soon!